Class A – Online Application – CHECK LIST
Elite HR Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION RELEASE
In connection with, and for the duration of, my employment (including contract for services) with you, I understand that investigative background inquires are to be made on myself including consumer, criminal, driving, and other reports. This information will, in whole or in part, be obtained from California Drug Testing Associates (CDTA), 1011 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92108 Phone Number: 888.908.2382. These reports will include information as to my character, work habits, performance and experience along with reasons for termination of past employment from previous employers. Further, I understand that you will be requesting information from various federal, state and other agencies which maintain records concerning my past activities relating to my driving, credit, civil and other expereinces as well as claims involving me in the files of insurance companies. This release may also be used to obtain worker’s compensation and education records.
To qualify with EliteHR Logistics, you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License for your state of residence.
- Have at least 12 months of verifiable, related behind the wheel commercial driving experience within the last 36 months or at least 24 months of experience within the past 5 years.
- Submit original MVR (minimum 3 year history) that is no more than 30 days old.
- MVR and application should not show more than one (1) at fault accident in the last 3 years and no more than two (2) at fault accidents in 10 years.
- Cannot have any major violations within the last 36 months, not more than 2 minor violations in the last 36 months or not more than one minor violation and one at fault accident.
- Have knowledge of D.O.T. regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance.
Have knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Have satisfactory, verifiable employment references for a total of not less than 36 months.
- Possess a valid medical card.
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen.
- Satisfactorily complete the INSIGHT survey with ‘No Cautions’.
- Satisfactorily pass background investigation conducted by outside vendor.
To fill out this form, you will need to know the following:
- Social Security Number
- Drivers License Number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 3 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Military history (if applicable)
At the end of the Application you can attach your:
- DMV Printout or “MVR”
- Copy of your Drivers Liscense.
- Attach Any extra Job Information.